Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

On my way to a switch ……to ORGANICS AND MINERALS!!

It was last week when I had bumped on to some Organic Site… talking about Human Heart Nature.

With some few browsers of reviews and the like I was convinced on buying some products…t’was I bought four which consist of, Peppermint Lip balm, Sunflower Beauty Seed Oil, Royal Jelly Night Moisturizer, and Cocoa Butter, Goat’s Milk and Mango Hand and Body Lotion.

Peppermint Lip Balm:

I soooooooooooo uberly looveee this!! I love its peppermint smell plus the minty feel on your lips, though the mint does not last that long, about a few minutes, but it just feels sooo good!! It also made my dry, cracked lips moisturize, yes, talking about dry lips, its me! Having on an air-conditioned office for about 9 hours really made my lips dry, dry dry, but I am so happy to find this lip balm, it really works magic for my lips.

I will absolutely buy this again and again and forever. On the other note, I want to try their other lip balm flavors, and I know ill also go gaga over them, that’s for sure.

For the Sunflower Beauty Seed Oil and the Royal Jelly Moisturizer I guess it’s too early for me to tell if it works or not. Honestly, I got some few bumps on my face, but I’m hoping in the long run my face would be able to adjust to these products, I’m still observing really this time.

For Cocoa Butter, Goat’s Milk and Mango Hand and Body Lotion, this smells good really, but I guess my sinuses does not actually like its scent. Blame it to my uberly sensitive sense of smell, tsk tsk tsk but it actually leaves your skin soft and moisturize though.

I am actually thinking of being a member and resell these products as I believe these products are good. Talking about ORGANICS and they are so much affordable, really really affordable.


Left to Right : Royal Jelly And Aloe Vera Moisturizer, Sunflower Beauty Seed Oil, Hand and Body Lotion Mango Scent, Lip Balm in Peppermint Flavor.

I am eying now on their Love Mineral Make-ups. As you all know from my current post that I am so crazy these days with mineral blushes blushes blushes!!! And they actually have one… hmmmm.. another purchase is on the way I guess crossing fingers though.


 PS:  All pictures are taken from the net

No comments: