Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub

Its been super duper longgggggggggg time ago since I have done postings on this blog. I blame on the lack of time and lack of inspiration :(

But here I am again, even feeling sleepy while doing this as we were having a blast at the Sinulog event yesterday, I am doing a review on Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub!




First thing, I got to know this amazing product via beauty bloggers online! And one time while going to Watsons SM Cebu, I spotted this body scrub, picked it up and gave it a try at home!

My verdict ---- AMAZING!!!!

Yes, the product really really works. Why? Here's why:

1. After a week of continued usage, I noticed that my arms looked a bit lighter. I feel that its because of the exfoliating effect of the scrub. It sloughs off dead skin cells that has already accumulated on the skin causing its darkening spots.

2. After finishing the whole tube, which I think lasted for about a month, a noticeable lighter (not whiter) skin was noted. I used it on the whole body, targeting those dark areas like the elbows, knees, groin area, armpit.


3. The scent is so oh-heavinly! I love the scent of the scrub, not so over powering to the nose considering I have such a sensitive sense of smell :) and the tiny scrubs are not painful unto the skin, just right to make you feel you are scrubbing off those dead skin.

4. The price!!! Yes, the price is super duper duper affordable at P130 only!!! If I had the money I would hoard a dozen of these scrubs!!!

It is evident that this product works because I cannot seem to easily find this on Watsons as it is always OUT OF STOCK!! BOOOO....

I finished up the whole tube last November, and I am off to the second tub this month.

One thing I noticed is that my first tub was the violent-tube color scrub which has licorice and mulberry extract while the second tube was the green one which has the green tea and vitamin E component.

Well that's it folks!! You gotta try Asian Secrets Body Scrub, I'm 100% sure that you'll love its effects!!!

No comments: